[MUD-Dev] Creating a mudlib

Solmyr of the Azure Star solmyr at kolumbus.fi
Tue Sep 21 20:11:34 CEST 1999

Greetings, all.

Well, I recently became interested in mud coding, and looked into the
various available mudlibs out there. However, I'm interested in learning
it all, and I want to try coding my own mudlib :) So, I would like to
ask if anyone knows of any resources or guides available anywhere that
describe just what I need to include in a mudlib (i.e. what standard
files to code, where to put them, how to connect them, etc). I know I
could try to deduce this stuff by closely examining existing mudlibs,
but I thought to ask if there's anything already written on the subject.
Thanks.

--
Aleksei Andrievski
solmyr at kolumbus.fi