[MUD-Dev] Re: Dynamic muds

Petri Virkkula pvirkkul at iki.fi
Wed Sep 22 07:42:58 CEST 1999

Chris> I suspect the user gets tired of some of the details fairly quickly. Are
Chris> there controls for displaying levels of detail?

	We have only two standard LPMud modes: full and brief. Output
	of brief like the following:

--- cut here ---
The Road (nw,n,ne,w,e,sw,s,se).
The Field (nw,n,ne,w,e,sw,s,se).

--- cut here ---

Chris> Are there ways of moving that don't require the multi-line
Chris> mini-map display each time?

	The example I sent was a bit bad choice. The map is obligatory
	for our "wilderness" rooms. We do not have maps for areas
	built by our builders (unless they have made such feature).

>> It starts to rain.

Chris> The descriptions before and after this listed a clear sky. This doesn't
Chris> fit properly in that case. Since the coming and going of clouds heavy

	I noticed that too and decided to leave it to the example. I
	know that atleast you read the example carefully through :-)

	Petri

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu