[MUD-Dev] The Best Guy on the Mud Thing

Wed Sep 22 22:15:01 CEST 1999

Greg Miller wrote:
>=20
> Ola Fosheim Gr=F8stad wrote:
> > (I'm not saying it is going to be easy to maintain perceived fairness=
 though)
>=20
> But who considers it unfair? Outside this list's members, I've never
> seen anyone complain that it was unfair to begin with...

You've never seen players complaining about gaining levels being too easy=
 or
too difficult? You've never seen adult weekend players complain about bei=
ng
overrun by immature teenagers with lots of time on their hands?  You've
never seen players being frustrated about not being able to keep up with
their friends?

Anyway, the premise for the discussion was that of balancing a system in =
way that favours no particular group.
--
Ola

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu