[MUD-Dev] The Relationship between pkers and monster AI?

Laurel Fan lf25+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 23 20:53:54 CEST 1999

Excerpts from muddev: 23-Sep-99 Re: [MUD-Dev] The Relations.. by Caliban
T. Darklock at dark
> Then why are they playing these games? I'm sure you've detected the theme
> here. If you don't like roleplaying, go play something else. If you log
> onto a MUD, you should *expect* others to roleplay, because that is a major
> part of these type of games.

Because some MUDs aren't for roleplaying.  And roleplaying is not a part
of _these_ games.  There are roleplaying MUDs, there are social MUDs,
there are substitute-for-irc MUDs, there are all kinds of MUDs (though
there is probably no knitting MUD).  I don't see what's wrong with that.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu