[MUD-Dev] UO rants

Koster Koster
Tue Aug 22 09:44:07 CEST 2000

Actually, this was the case in that first notoriety system that UO had. It
was very easy to slip down to dread lord--just a couple of say, kills of
"blue" people (folks of positive karma) would do it. The problem was that
people who were *truly* good often needed to get rid of people who were
nominally good but in fact harassers or cheaters or whatever. So the
vigilantes tended to have the bad reps, and the nominal good guys tended to
be the bad apples.

-Raph