[MUD-Dev] Re: UO rants

Brian 'Psychochild' Green brian at psychochild.org
Tue Aug 22 19:50:19 CEST 2000

(responding to 2 Emails here)

Matthew Mihaly wrote:

> Ultima was used because it could make money, not because it was a
> suitable property. In the process, a fine property was essentially
> devalued and embarassed. I think that's the intelligent response
> from the ranter's point of view.

Crusaders of Might & Magic.  *cough*  I know Raph's lamentations, and
then some.

> *starts ranting about how incredibly lame it is that EA is
> shutting down both Meridian 59 and Kesmai*

Actually, it's the heartless bastards at 3DO that are killing Meridian
59. :)  EA is an innocent bystander, for once.

--
"And I now wait / to shake the hand of fate...."  -"Defender", Manowar
     Brian Green, brian at psychochild.org  aka  Psychochild
      |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'  "Ritalin Cures Next Picasso"
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)               -The_Onion_, August 4th, 1999