[MUD-Dev] UO rants

Joe Andrieu joe at andrieu.net
Thu Aug 24 02:19:16 CEST 2000

Actually, Matt, you'd be punished, but most people would consider you an
aberration. "We was such a nice boy." "He just flipped out one day. Totally
weird."  "This kind of behavior is pretty abnormal, especially with no
history."  "From his profile, it looks like he did it to act out, to get
attention." (read: he's just misunderstood)

I agree with the previous post. In order to get qualified as
EEEVVVVEEEEIILLLL you need to put in a lot more time.

Case in point: were the Columbine kids evil?  I don't recall that being
part of the public discourse.

Keep your hopes up though.  Until a MUD system can reasonably mimic how we
manage reputations in the real world, you've can be as evil as it wants to
label you.  Heck, you've got your own MUD, you could be evil incarnate
without too much trouble. ;)

-j

--
Joe Andrieu