[MUD-Dev] PK vs. PvP (was: UO rants)

Vincent Archer archer at nevrax.com
Fri Aug 25 11:42:16 CEST 2000

According to Matthew Mihaly:
> I haven't played Darktide, but I believe it. PvP brings out the best in
> players. It forces them to dig deep, because they aren't competing against
> some half-assed AI, but against other people who are as smart or smarter
> than they are.

It also brings out the worst. I don't know how it finished, but one PK
guild took control of a city, and asked cash to allow you in.

Not pyreals. Money order, bills or personal check "and we wait till it
clears".

	Vincent Archer			Email:	archer at frmug.org

All men are mortal.  Socrates was mortal.  Therefore, all men are Socrates.
							(Woody Allen)