[MUD-Dev] New and looking for a good place to get started...

Patrick Dughi dughi at imaxx.net
Tue Dec 5 08:36:59 CET 2000

"Graham Reitz" <gtreitz at students.wisc.edu> wrote:

> On a related note, it seems to me that much of the game.org code is
> out of date. Are the updates just hugely infrequent? Is there any
> website with current versions/code news (other than each base's home
> page)?

To tell you the truth, the majority of code bases listed on there
no longer have a home page, much less an actual contact address (email or
otherwise).  I'd be surpised if there's actually even someone who's job it
is to update it.

You wouldn't even be able to find the original 5 members of diku
from the information contained in the DikuMUD package - I think only 1 of
the 5 addresses actually maps to a real email address.

						PjD