[MUD-Dev] A list of MMORPG Questions

Koster Koster
Mon Dec 11 11:55:27 CET 2000

Except that MMORPGs do not offer most of the features that MUSH/MUCK
and MOO do. :) Namely, user extensibility, quite the same degree of
object-orientedness (which is again aimed at user extensibility), and
most of them are not aggregated worlds (eg, non-database driven worlds
assembled over time via incremental additions). Instead, they tend to
be template-driven...

-Raph