[MUD-Dev] Forks or Frameworks?

Bryce Harrington bryce at neptune.net
Sat Dec 23 12:04:05 CET 2000

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Travis Casey wrote:

> Personally, I'd predict that when there are more muds where people
> can create and run their own stories/adventures without having to go
> through a lengthy process to become a "wizard" or such, you'll see a
> decline in the number of stock muds being put up.

Are there any codebases (or papers you could point me at) that have
implemented a plot creation functionality such as you're thinking of?
I've been wanting to put this functionality into the thing I'm working
on, and would love to see what others have come up with.  If not,
would you mind elaborating on the specifics of how you would like to
see it work?

--
Bryce Harrington
bryce @ neptune.net