[MUD-Dev] [Off-topic] GDC-2000

Matthew Mihaly diablo at best.com
Sat Feb 26 14:29:38 CET 2000

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000, Christopher Allen wrote:

> From: "Derek Snider" <derek at idirect.com>:
> > Is anyone here going to be attending the Game Developer's Conference in
> San
> > Jose, Californina (March 7th-12th)?
>
> Par Winzell, Wes Connell, and I (all mud-dev members) will be there on
> Friday and Saturday, along with Lisa Disterheft and Michael Blum who are our
> game designers. So almost the whole Skotos gang will be there.
>
> Maybe we should have a small party Friday night?

I will be there for the tutorials before the conference and for the
conference itself. A small party friday night might very well be in
order. We can get together and make jokes about "How many FPS game
designers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

I don't know San Jose well enough to pick a place to meet Friday. Can
anyone suggest a good way to organize this?

--matt

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu