[MUD-Dev] Bay Area Press re: UO, the good the bad and the Ugl y.

Richard Tew richard.tew at wiredgroup.com
Wed Jun 7 09:46:26 CEST 2000

I was going to use things like this as a basis for my mud, that is
using actual medieval tools and processes to do everyday tasks.
The only thing that stops me is the extreme difficulty in finding
the amount of indepth information needed.  That and how boring it
is to do the required research.

Richard.