Backstory (was RE: [MUD-Dev] New poll)

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Sun Jun 11 01:24:55 CEST 2000

belongings.

Yeah!  And... So. They totally subverted him and turned him into a level
designer so he could quit his day job as a legal secretary, so my point
is -- like -- totally valid. :P

(I'm batting a thousand here today, I'll backpedal some more so I appear to
have a semblance of knowing what the hell I'm talking about.)

I meant it was an example of backstory that doesn't suck not of coders
doing decent backstory. :) For coders doing a good story... Uhm, the
closest really is Rob Swigart with Portal, but that's a funky example and I
don't get the impression most people are even remotely familiar with it.

-Zak Jarvis (blah blah blah, excuse. Blah, blah blah blah Ginger...)
 http://www.voidmonster.com