[MUD-Dev] Our player's keepers? (long)

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Sun Jun 11 11:45:52 CEST 2000

Which country?

The problem with that idea is that there's a lot of stuff taken for granted
here (in the US) that you're not going to get elsewhere. Many of the major
English speaking countries are moving towards draconian internet laws.
Countries where you could safely assume such things aren't going to be
regulated you can't safely assume won't be dealing with military
take-overs.

How many different countries are you willing to move to?

-Zak Jarvis
 http://www.voidmonster.com