[MUD-Dev] MudDEV FAQ request

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Mon Jun 12 09:32:10 CEST 2000

Hello everybody,

I would like everybody on this list to spend a little time looking at
the MudDEV FAQ,  and especially  at the resources section  in part 2.
There are lots of TODOs  and question marks  in it  that I would very
much like to see replaced by actual information.

I also started a new list of muds,  specifically for member run muds.
Currently  the list of notable muds is an unsorted collection of pro-
jects, and I would like to see it become a little more focussed.
Ideally I would like to split it into three parts, one for muds that
we all agree on having (had) significant impact on the entire field,
one that  most all  agree has promise or interest,  and one for muds
that are run by list members.  The last  is not a negative qualifier
as it shows where their contributions come from, so to speak.

Finally,  lately there have been some discussion that I feel warrant
inclusion in the FAQ  in some form.  The whole responsibility thread
should be mentioned somehow,  and perhaps  there is a scenario to be
found somewhere in the story telling/quest/narratology thread.
I will give it a try,  but I would appreciate it if somebody who has
participated more actively in those discussions would do it for me.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,
Arrows of the Queen, by Mercedes Lackey