[MUD-Dev] Mud Network Setup

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 2 20:55:02 CET 2000

I was checking out connection prices and equipment the other day and
it occurred to me that this was an topic that hasn't been discussed
very often on the list.

For those of you that are running your own in-house servers:

What networking hardware are you using, routers, cards, modems, etc.?
What is the general cost of that setup?
What type of network connection and what was the install cost and
monthly, yearly cost are you paying?
What sort of internet service providers do you have a favorable opinion
of with regards to connection reliability, cost, domain registration, etc.?

--
--*     Jon A. Lambert - TychoMUD Email: jlsysinc at nospam.ix.netcom.com     *--
--*     Mud Server Developer's Page <http://jlsysinc.home.netcom.com>      *--

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu