[MUD-Dev] Kanga.Nu has a new IP

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sun Mar 19 17:38:26 CET 2000

Writing as list owner:

  Kanga.Nu's new IP address is 157.22.0.140.  We have much better
  connectivity now, which should among other things, speed mail
  deliveries.

  It may take a little while, a few days max, for your local
  nameservers to update as I'm moving to new name servers at the
  same time I'm changing IPs.  Till then, you can use the literal IP
  value above ala:

    http://157.22.0.140/

  Or, if you really want to stay ontop, just (temporarily) point to
  one of the following addresses as your nameservers and get the
  very latest bumph:

    ns1.easydns.com       205.210.42.21
    remote1.easydns.com   208.247.106.167
    ns1.easydns.com       205.210.42.22

  Don't do this for too long tho, as you should really use your
  ISP's local nameservers.

J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                              Other: coder at kanga.nu