[MUD-Dev] Object and class heirarchies -- are they really necessary?

scott guzman shade2x at home.com
Tue Mar 21 16:53:26 CET 2000

Very nice article JC :-). But I can't figure a way out of the security
loop if things are done this way either. I have a feeling that there's a
way of doing it though; surely, it can't be that the only solution is to
sacrifice efficiency by maintaining the status quo :-). But so far, all
I know about programming is a book of C I've read and a little bit of LP
muds, it's really a bit beyond me for now :-).