[MUD-Dev] Embedding C/C++

Justin Rogers justin at mlstoday.com
Thu Mar 23 15:22:21 CET 2000

[Compliments of Draymoore]
> Is there a good way to imbed C/C++ into a code base so you you can =
just
> write the whole thing in C/C++  and be able to change the code with =
the
> code?

    The embedding of C/C++ would mean you'd have to write some run
time code to compile your C/C++ and then load it into memory =
dynamically,
I can do this through the use of dll's under MS Windows, and I've heard
there are dynamic libraries under UNIX.  So the idea isn't totally =
without
warrant.

    - Justin Rogers, CEO DigiTec Web Consultants