[MUD-Dev] Trouble Makers or Regular Citizens

Dundee skeptack at antisocial.com
Mon Mar 27 14:58:05 CEST 2000

Justin Rogers <justin at mlstoday.com> wrote:
>>     Don't ban them and get them pissed off at you so they talk trash.
>>     Simply remove them from the game world and give them a place to cool
off.

Todd McKimmey <rufus at wombatgames.com> wrote:
>Simple... I'd rather devote the manpower associated with checking up on the
>whether or not troublemakers are reformed to building and developing the
>game world.

I suppose that, like everything else, goes back to why a particular
individual runs a mud in the first place.  I can imagine a mud admin exists
somewhere that enjoys trying to reform trouble-makers vs. doing other stuff.

I'm not one of them, but I can imagine one exists.

--
 http://dundee.uong.com/