[MUD-Dev] Object and class heirarchies -- are they really necessary?

adam at treyarch.com adam at treyarch.com
Wed Mar 29 10:55:37 CEST 2000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Par Winzell wrote:
> This is very exciting! I spent some time searching the net for library
> implementions of RCS, but failed utterly.

For what it's worth, CVS uses a library version of RCS in the latest version
(1.10).  The 'library' is not packaged seperately, so it may take a little
bit of work to extract.  If you grab the sources you'll just want the file
src/rcs.c.  (It is GPL'd, which might be a problem for you if you're
planning to use it on a non-internal proprietary project.)

Adam