[MUD-Dev] Self-Sufficient Worlds

Lee Sheldon linearno at gte.net
Fri May 12 11:00:56 CEST 2000

You see this all the time in actor training and improv where those actively
participating have more fun than those watching.  Another example of this is
Asheron's Call attempting to get lower level PCS involved in their monthly
events to address a disenfranchisement that sets in when only the higher
levels can participate.  The people we need to win over to grow our customer
base are not the dedicated players, but those new to the experience, or
loitering on the fringes.

Lee