[MUD-Dev] [Meta] chest puffing (fwd)

Ola Fosheim Grøstad <o.f.grostad@notam.uio Ola Fosheim Grøstad <o.f.grostad@notam.uio
Mon May 15 19:43:46 CEST 2000

J C Lawrence wrote:
> [...]

While deleting information and characters from a system can be a ritual
act by the person realizing that he is addicted in a disadvantageous
fashion (see Suler and Clodius?), it can also be a sign of a person who
is on the wedge of committing physical suicide.  See Rheingold, "The
virtual community", pages 34-37.

I assume that the admins that read MUD-Dev are mature enough to handle
those users gently... (then again...)

--
Ola  -  http://www.notam.uio.no/~olagr/