[MUD-Dev] Any hungry Java GUI programmers out there?

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Fri May 26 15:52:59 CEST 2000

Any skilled Java GUI people out there?

We've spent the last few days here at Skotos putting together a
request-for-quotations style specification for a Java client for
our games, that we'll be sending to some outsourcerors and other
people.

However, we'd much rather see one of you MUD-Dev people snap it
up if you feel qualified and able to take on a fairly fiercely
scheduled project for the summer, so we're posting it here first.

Tell all your Java-savvy friends as well!

Feel free to mail me personally for more information or to stake
some manner of claim before the RFQ goes out to the world. There
is information about the company at http://www.skotos.net.

Cheers,
Pär Winzell