[MUD-Dev] Weather and Multiple Planets

Greg Mitchell impmud at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 15:37:38 CET 2000

<<EdNote: Service appended advertising removed.  Please post from addresses
that do not add advertising to your messages.>>

Hello all.

I'm developing a SciFi MUD that incorporates a
universe full of planets, each with its own
time/weather properties. The MUDlib is being developed
from TMI-2.

My initial design to solving the multi-planet weather
system was to take the current weather daemon and
simply make all the data arrays multi-dimensional,
adding a dimension for the planet. Is this the best
way to solve the problem? or should I try having
multiple weather daemons running at once?

Are there any public mudlibs that have implemented
this?

Thanks for any help,
Greg