[MUD-Dev] Neopets

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Wed Nov 29 04:20:42 CET 2000

I'm sure this is old news to many of you, but I just checked out
www.neopets.com and ws fairly blown away. THIS is what a mud should be, to
attract the general public! Hardly traditional, in that it is all web
based and you don't "walk" around a "simulated" world, but I would
consider it a mud nonetheless. Anyway, I just thought I'd mention it,
since I found it so delightfully impressive.
--matt

And some wisdom from our little Communist friend down south:
"No matter who wins in America, it will make no difference. He will just
be the 10th President of the United States who will retire without being
able to bring Cuba to its knees." -- Fidel Castro