[MUD-Dev] Importance of User Documentation

Richard Tew richard.tew at wiredgroup.com
Mon Oct 2 08:34:04 CEST 2000

> From: Jon Morrow [mailto:Jon at Morrow.net]
> This is a wonderful system as long as it is consistent. =20
> Below you mentioned
> that you have walk-throughs on your WebSite.  What thought=20
> have you given to
> putting guided and interactive tutorials in Armageddon?

This is something I have considered for my mud.  What with having
a lesson system that looks over the shoulder of a creator and
helps them learn how to use commands, how to code.. it seems
natural to give the same facility to players to teach them how
to use the game.  Like walking them through simple quests showing
them what commands to use if need be.  Theres a lot more to it
than this short description of course.. :)

Like most of the things in my mud, this lesson system is only of
course done in theory :)  Lots to do, and some of it has to be
done first and all.

Richard.