[MUD-Dev] trade skill idea

Tamzen Cannoy tamzen at worldbenders.com
Wed Oct 4 17:43:40 CEST 2000

At 1:42 PM -0700 10/4/00, Koster, Raph wrote:
> [...]

  One of my favorite chars I ever played on a Mush was a healer and
and innkeeper. Now she got plenty of  RP but she certainly didn't go
adventuring, though she had adventures brought to her. I'd be playing
her still likely if the mush didn't close 4 years ago. I think you
will find among RPers that the percentage of people willing to play
non-combat roles is much higher.
--

Tamzen