[MUD-Dev] Banning Players for Off-Site Activities?

Marc Bowden ryumo at merit.edu
Fri Oct 6 07:42:02 CEST 2000

--On Thursday, October 5, 2000 3:16 PM -0700 Ananda Dawnsinger
<ananda at winterreach.com> wrote:

> I think some interesting questions arise from this:
>
> Do admins have the right and/or responsibility to ban a player for
> their behavior on areas not controlled by game management?
>
> (If a third party were involved -- e.g. a tinysex capture uploaded
> to a web site -- I'd say a ban is perfectly appropriate.  I find it
> much more difficult to justify banning a player just because their
> fan fiction is inappropriate and politically incorrect.)

  Theoretical: If you had no EQ experience whatsoever, in reading the
story, what would you think goes on in an EQ game?

Marc Bowden - Soulsinger         Dreamshadow:The Legacy of the Three
  ryumo at merit.edu                                 206.246.120.2 3333