[MUD-Dev] Banning Players for Off-Site Activities?

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Fri Oct 6 10:43:16 CEST 2000

Well, if I'd seen the box art for the Kunark expansion, I'd probably
already assume that stuff like the story goes on. If I'd never even seen
the box art for the games, I have no idea why I'd be reading fan fiction
sites, but the story in question would probably fit in reasonably well
except that it's slightly better written.

More embarrassing is that it's better written than most all of the official
fiction I've seen, especially the descriptions of gods.

-Zak Jarvis
 http://www.voidmonster.com

 "God's cadaver lying there
  Check its pulse and comb it's hair
  Plug its asshole, dislocate the spine
  Scrape it all off and tell me what you find"

  -Shriekback