[MUD-Dev] trade skill idea

Koster Koster
Sun Oct 8 19:29:31 CEST 2000

Enshrined in the Laws as "Players have higher expectations of the virtual
world than of the real one." I've got a little thing about it on my website
as well.

Zach Simpson's paper on UO economics that Matt references is available on
the web in HTML form at http://www.totempole.net/uoecon/uoecon.html.
Definitely worth reading--I don't know if it has ever been posted to the
list in tts entirety?

-Raph