[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev digest, Vol 1 #216 - 11 msgs

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Wed Sep 6 08:49:47 CEST 2000

> From: "Madrona Tree" <madronatree at hotmail.com>
> But the question is: Should someone be able to volunteer for a for-profit
> corporation?  Should for-profit corporations solicit volunteers?  I think
> the answer is no.

Here, we have a fundamental disagreement. I believe letting people do
what they want should be the default. Exceptions should be made
reluctantly. Is it really any of the government's business if I choose
to provide my services for free?
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
Smarter than God? No, but I'm smarter than he was when he was my age.