[MUD-Dev] Criminalize Community Volunteers?

Paul Schwanz - Enterprise Services Paul.Schwanz at east.sun.com
Fri Sep 8 11:13:43 CEST 2000

Dave Rickey said:

>The research that says 10$/month is the limit on
>what the consumer will pay is pretty compelling....

This issue came up in a recent discussion.  Someone else claimed that
OSI had discovered it could have charged twice as much and still
garnered about the same number of subscribers.  I was skeptical and
agreed with you that 10$/month is probably close to the limit, but
couldn't find any real research to back this up.  I'd be interested
in what research is available in this regard and what makes it so
compelling.

--Phinehas