[MUD-Dev] Are eBay sales more than just a fad?

Matthew Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Sat Sep 16 18:49:02 CEST 2000

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Eli Stevens wrote:

> [...]

Tax??? Bah! I'm a free-marketer, damn it! No, we don't. They can transfer
credits among themselves for free. There's no question that the biggest
flow of credits is from the game to the players (as someone has to be
given them by the game in the first place). We do get quite a few credit
transfers between players, but they tend to be in amounts of $40 or less,
while today, for instance, I've already gotten requests for about $500
worth of special magical items. Players do occassionally transfer 1000
credits at a time (worth $350 rl dollars), but that's a rare instance.
--matt