[MUD-Dev] FW: [uodevlist] OT - Lawsuit on Lum's

Corey Crawford myrddin at seventh.net
Wed Sep 20 21:23:03 CEST 2000

>>> EX-VOLUNTEERS FILE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST OSI: DEMAND
>>> BACK WAGES FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS

Tis sad, really. :(

I hate it when people will "hurt" others just to get some money.. what jerks
(course, I'm thinking of another word here..).

Why do they have this "you must pay voluntary volunteers" law? Anyone know the
particulars?

If you're a volunteer, you don't expect to get paid! And then when you don't get
paid, you sue? Wtf! Hell, I'd be more than happy to get a volunteer spot with a
place like UO/EQ/AC.

-grumble- I hate people.

---
Corey Crawford | myrddin at seventh.net | www.seventh.net