[MUD-Dev] [STORY] Story and population size

Derek Licciardi kressilac at home.com
Wed Dec 5 21:15:44 CET 2001

In a lot of ways that is what I was referring to and probably more
succinctly put than I managed to say it.  My original inference was
that with more players there was a greater chance that a buyer could
find a seller of the goods that buyer was looking for and vice
versa.  I never really thought of it specifically in the light of
division of labor, but I had thought about specialization of trade,
and they seem to be logical extensions of one another.

Derek