[MUD-Dev] Economic Growth (Was: [STORY] Story and population size)

Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com Daniel.Harman at barclayscapital.com
Thu Dec 13 15:42:53 CET 2001

I think you miss one essential point. Hula Hoop gathering has so far
been nothing than a more 'interesting' (yeah right) way of handing
out money to newbies. Take the hula hoops out the economy and let
the monsters drop money if thats what you want to give players. As
soon as you remove this worthless abstraction your problem
disappears.

Dan