[MUD-Dev] MMORPGs & MUDs

Freeman Freeman
Wed Dec 19 09:49:48 CET 2001

> From: Michael Tresca
> Jeff Freeman posted on Sunday, December 16, 2001 5:29 PM

>> *boggle*

>> Which players are those?

> See my previous post:

I saw it.  It's an article from Jessica Mulligan that opens with a
strawman argument and then meanders into griping about how bad PKs
were in Ultima Online three years ago, before finally arriving at
the erroneous conclusion that PKs ran rampant in UO due to its
player justice system.

But where are the players screaming and yelling about art vs. fun?
Or by "players" did you mean Jessica Mulligan?