[MUD-Dev] Some vworlds (maddog) related changes

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Sun Dec 23 14:36:37 CET 2001

Verio, (who bought Best), has been improving my services over the
last few months, such good things as :

  - no static IP
  - no free mail list server

and in January, no dial-up service.

This means that vworlds-biz is no longer operational.  It may return
in 2002 with a changed agenda and definitely from a different
provider.

I will also shutdown the blackrabbit server.  It's been somewhat
shutdown over the last year anyway.  Mudservices, as some of you
know, was bought by {I forgot their name} and things are up in the
air if they will continue to support muds.

The web page www.maddog.com will also be shutdown at the end of this
year.  It hasn't been kept up anyway for a long time and it served
its purpose.  It's time to move on.

I will keep the domain names maddog.com and madwizards.com.  That
means that mail can still go to frankc at maddog.com.

It's been an interesting 10 years.

Happy holidays.

frank & his imaginary friends maddog, madborg