[MUD-Dev] Sex and MUDs...

David Bennett ddt at discworld.imaginary.com
Mon Dec 24 22:51:47 CET 2001

On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 the_sage2000 at juno.com wrote:

> Should you actually code it into the MUD? Or just let them
> roleplay and say when someone confronts you about it say, "I can't
> stop them!"?

I think it is near impossible to police something like this.  It
will happen anyway.  Personally if both parties are consenting then
I don't have a problem with it.  If they are not consenting then I
do have a problem and I do delete those people.

We don't employ creators on discworld who are less than 17, some
lords like people even older.  Younger than that and they are pretty
terrible creators.

Wombles!
David.