[MUD-Dev] No Exp? (was: Exploration Exp)

Hulbert Hulbert
Fri Jan 19 09:03:20 CET 2001

I seem to be getting into the habit of pulling these little
aside-comments out into the light, but still...

Have you custom-built a cave generation system?  Or is it based on
some readily-available algorithm?  I tried this a few years ago, and
could not find enough information to build a worthy natural cave
system.  I could even draw a decent map free-hand (IMO) but couldn't
come up with a decent set of algorithms that looked right.  I'd love
to know where you came up with your numbers.  Come to think of it, it
could benefit my new project...

	(Lee shuffles off to find his notes...)