[MUD-Dev] Experience System Differences

Ben Chambers bjchambers at phoenixdsl.com
Sat Jan 20 18:41:57 CET 2001

Rayzam wrote:
> [...]

I like the idea of terrain based.  Skill based systems are as you say
only more realistic if you force the category for experience.  I am
using a system on that, in the ideas for a codebase I have been
writing.  I have been working on writing a kind of concept for it for
many weeks and soon hope to begin work on coding.  To see the ideas
got http://aexeon.virtualave.net, tell me what you think...