[MUD-Dev] Project Entropia

the_logos at www.achaea.com the_logos at www.achaea.com
Sun Jan 21 20:09:55 CET 2001

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, John Vanderbeck wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, I'd be quite interested to any defences from the Entropia guys. They
seem to be making a ridiculous number of blatantly obvious, serious
mistakes, but if they have backing, they can't be as out of the loop as
they appear to be. Their system pretty much guarantees, at present, that
they will get totally screwed when people start defrauding them by
fraudulently generating credits in the game and having them turned into
real money, or when people start using stolen credit card information to
wring money out of them.

--matt