[MUD-Dev] When Do We Get the "Right" to Privacy?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jan 23 18:44:46 CET 2001

I've recently caught wind of some legal chain rattling with a
commercial MUD operator which the following post to
comp.society.privacy targets well (tho in a different field).
Privacy policies and implementation in regard to not only minors,
but adults, as relates to their conduct and behaviour on your games:

--<cut>--