[MUD-Dev] No Exp? (was: Exploration Exp)

Alistair Milne krug at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 24 00:59:54 CET 2001

I'm an explorer.  I did the bartle test and came out EAS.  I
don't need or want rewards based on the number of rooms I have
explored, rooms are only there to provide a canvas for my real
work of trying to get the mud to give up its secrets to me.  In
a rich and varied world with lots of little special forgotten
code routines and zones, I don't need any experience or reward
at all for my efforts, the discoveries themselves are what I
crave.  If I needed a little mud-diploma telling me how much I
had seen, I'd be AES instead ;)

Genghis