[MUD-Dev] IMPORTANT NEW GRAPHICAL MUD

Edward Glowacki glowack2 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 5 17:44:07 CEST 2001

Quoted from Matt Mihaly on Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 07:29:42PM +0000:

>   5) Imagine my horror when I counted up how many types of raccoon
>   Achaea has, and discovered that we only have ONE. DMFSDHEO 7, on
>   the other hand, has 12 kinds. Sleeping, "regular", black, rabid,
>   flying, demonic, dancing, large wizened, giant, Raccoon Lords,
>   and the Raccoon Hive Queen. Raccoons also play a prominent part
>   in the world in terms of serving as steeds. For instance, there
>   are Light Red Orc Raccoon Riders, the Red Swamp Slime Raccoon
>   Riders, the the Red Turbo Swamp Slime Raccoon Riders (disguised
>   as Alien Ghost Vice President), the Red Hitler Riding Robot
>   Raccoon, and so on. You can even battle a Hitler disguised as a
>   raccoon, as well as a mummy disguised as a raccoon.

Very enjoyable read, especially this paragraph... =) The thought of
encountering a human-sized racoon wearing robes, spectacles, and a
pointy hat (I'm assuming that's what "large wizened" means!)  was
quite entertaining... ;) Of course, it really is tough to beat the
Red Hitler Riding Robot Raccoon!!! Thanks for the post!

Edward Glowacki			glowack2 at msu.edu
"Speak softly and carry a +6 two-handed sword."  --fortune