[MUD-Dev] Aetolia

Koster Koster
Tue Jun 12 16:23:16 CEST 2001

Bunches.

UO diverged out the Abyss and Siege Perilous. Abyss was a PvP server
that included a bunch of special rulesets. Siege Perilous was a
"hard shard" with many rule changes (reduction in teleportation,
changes to economy, etc).

EQ diverged out a couple of PvP models. One was a PvP server and the
other was a team-based PvP server.

AC has a PvP server.

Dark Ages was based originally on a Korean game. I'm sure Dave can
speak more to this one, but he was discussing its divergence from
the original just a few days ago here on this list.

-Raph