[MUD-Dev] Anyone going to GENCON 2001

Derek Licciardi derek at elysianonline.com
Mon Jun 18 21:48:40 CEST 2001

Since we are all Role players at heart and have played the games on
pen and paper, I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone
was going to be present at GenCon this year.  I hear the games
industry is becoming a bigger and bigger participant at the event.
I know at least a few games companies are going to be there.

Derek

ps I wonder, if the niche audience would be a better business avenue
for a small game company looking for funding or are the participants
generally to small-time for large scale game development efforts?