[MUD-Dev] On socialization and convenience

Koster Koster
Thu Jun 21 08:10:28 CEST 2001

The logic against it goes like this:

  * Yeesh! HOW much storage per player again? That's (takes out
  * calculator) WAAAY too much money!

  * Won't they use email anyway? We can't possibly make a nice
  * enough email system to match Outlook!

  * Yikes, think of the complications--email to account or to user?

We did put it into UO, but it was badly implemented and never got
used, and was removed eventually.

-Raph